7 OCT 2016
5 ways to stay away from worries in your life
A man goes through various phases in life. Each phase has its own challenges & tensions. When in school, he has the tension of getting good grades & getting into a good college. After getting into a good college, he again has the tension of passing out with good grades to get a decent job & have a fulfilling career. When in his job, he has the tension of excelling so that he may advance in his professional life.
At this point in life, he generally steps into family life. The pressures on him mount as the needs of his family keep on increasing with age. In the beginning, he may want a house & a car to add value to his lifestyle. Going forward, he needs to provide for his kid's education as well as provide for it's medical expenses.
Here we list down 5 small ways in which you can remain tension-free in life.
- Make time for some hobby. Be it painting, stamp collecting or planting saplings,a hobby can provide a temporary distraction from the pressures of daily life.
- At least once a day, spend 10 minutes in a quiet place in total solitude. This will quieten the voices in your mind & allow you some 'ME' time. This can be accompanied with deep breathing to further enhance the effects.
- Start the day with music. Soft music soothes the soul & eases the tension in your jangled nerves. It relaxes & allows you to think clearly.
- Maintain a proper work-life balance. You must have heard of the adage 'All work & no play makes Jack a dull boy’. In today age, it makes Jack a stressed guy. Take out time from work regularly to go on a vacation with your family. It’ll not only improve productivity but also your ability to tackle life's pressure.
- Lastly & most importantly, keep yourself adequately insured. In spite of your best efforts ,you never know when life may strike a cruel blow. Make sure that your family does not suffer because of the same.
Edelweiss Tokio Life – Total Secure+ allows you to stay tension free. With a coverage ranging upto 70-80 of age, you can ensure that your family is covered fully in the event of anything untoward happening to you.
So, if you want to stay free for worries and tensions & keep your family that way for the longest possible period of time, buy a term plan today.
13 OCT. 2017
Get a Comprehensive Life Insurance Plan for Your Family this Diwali
While tangible gifts form an important part of the rituals between parents and children for the festive season, some intangible gifts hold a deeper value.read more