Edelweiss Tokio Life – Dhan Labh
01 assured additions
02 flexibility to pay premium
03 loan facility
A guaranteed returns, endowment plan that provides higher additional benefit for higher annualized premium. All your life you've worked hard to earn money. With Dhan Labh, see your money working hard for you and reap the benefits that wealth can give you. UIN No: 147N033V01
On death of the Life Assured during the policy, company pays death benefit as Sum Assured on Death plus Accrued Assured Additions, if any
On survival of Life Assured till maturity, company pays maturity benefit as:
Sum Assured on Maturity(SAM) + Accrued Assured Additions
You can avail tax benefits under Section 80C and Section 10 (10D) of Income Tax Act, 1961.
Premium paid for Critical Illness Rider, if opted, may qualify for a deduction under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
Tax benefits are subject to change in the tax laws.
Minimum : 91 days
Maximum : 45 years
15, 20, 25 and 30 Years
7, 10 and 12 years
• 10 times of annualized premium* OR
• sum assured on maturity OR
• 105% of total premiums paid (excluding any underwriting extras, rider premiums, service tax and cess, if any) till date of death
• any absolute amount^ assured to be paid on death
As per Service Tax law, service tax and cess, if any will be separately levied on the premium.
^ any absolute amount assured to be paid on death will be equal to
- 10 times of Annual Premium$ for 7 pay
- 11 times of Annual premium$ for 10 pay
- 13 times of Annual premium$ for 12 pay
$ annual premium is the premium payable in a year, including modal loadings but excluding the underwriting extra premiums, rider premiums and taxes, if any.
Annual, semi-annual, quarterly, monthly