Let's get your deets and complete the process
Terms and conditions - Online policy purchase and Benefit illustration
- I/We declare and warrant on my behalf and on behalf of the person whose life is to be insured that I/We have read/been interpreted this proposal form and that the same has been explained to me/us and I/We have fully understood its content. I/We declare that the answers given in response to the questions above and the statements made by me/us in this proposal form or otherwise in support of this proposal are true, correct and complete in all respects, and there is no other information, material to this proposal, that has been withheld by me/us.
- I/We declare that the premium amounts paid along with this proposal and payable in future under the policy, have not been generated from the proceeds of any criminal activities/offences. I/We declare that I/we shall abide by and conform to the Prevention of the Money Laundering Act, 2002 as amended from time to time or under any other applicable law/regulations.
- I/We shall immediately inform the Company in case I/We acquire the status of Politically Exposed Person (‘PEP’) at any time after submitting the proposal form and during the continuance of the policy.
- That in order to enable the Company to assess the risk under this proposal and any time thereafter, I/we hereby authorise my/our past and present employers, business associates, banks, accountants, medical practitioners, hospitals, medical source, any other life and nonlife insurance company/(ies) and any other person/entity to release/disclose to the Company, the records of my/our employment, business, financial position, health and medical records and other details pertaining to me/us or the Life to be Insured, as may be considered relevant for acceptance or otherwise, of this proposal. I/We agree that the insurance protection shall only be provided effective from the date of acceptance of risk by the Company.
- I/we accord to the Company my/our consent to undergo tests for screening, confirmation, reconfirmation of overall health status of the Life to be Insured. These tests shall include but shall not be limited to medical examinations, laboratory, pathological or biological tests, cardiac, radiological investigations and other medical tests including but not limited to HIV 1 / 2 tests by various methods. I/We am/are aware that these tests are only for screening purposes and not confirmatory for HIV/AIDS. These tests may also include blood tests to detect bacterial, viral, fungal infections, if so required under the underwriting policy of the Company. I/We agree and declare that in the event of the Life to be Insured being medically examined, answers given by the Life to be Insured to the medical examiner acting on behalf of the Company shall be deemed to be part of the statements and answers given in this proposal form and subject to this declaration and warranty.
- I/We agree that after the date of submission of this proposal form but before the issue of policy, (i) if there is any change in my/our occupation, or (ii) if there are any adverse circumstances connected with my/our financial position or the general health of the Life to be Insured/Proposer (wherever applicable); or (iii) if any proposal for insurance or an application for revival of a policy on the Life to be Insured made to any insurer is accepted at standard rate, withdrawn, deferred, declined, or is accepted at an increased premium, or is subject to a lien or on terms other than as proposed, I/We shall forthwith intimate the same to the Company in writing.
- I/We understand that the statements and declarations made under this proposal for insurance will be the basis of the contract of insurance between me/us and the Company, and that the Company believing the same to be true will rely and act on them. In the case of any non-disclosure/misrepresentation of material facts by me/us, I/we understand that action shall be initiated by the Company immediately in accordance with the provisions of Section 45 of the Insurance Laws (Amendment) Act, 2015 as amended from time to time, and in the case of fraud by me/us, I/We understand that the Company shall take action against the fraud immediately, in accordance with the provisions of Section 45 of the Insurance Laws (Amendment) Act, 2015 as amended from time to time.
- I/We understand that the policy shall be issued on the basis of this proposal subject to fulfilment of the underwriting norms and realisation of premium by the Company and the communication of the commencement of the policy to me/us.
- I/We have disclosed my/our personal information to the Company and I/we hereby provide consent to the Company to share the same with the Company’s authorised service providers for carrying out the issuance process for the proposal and servicing of the policy such as underwriting, renewal, revival, claim management, in accordance with the rules and regulations applicable from time to time.
- I/We hereby accord my/our consent and authorise the Company, to access and obtain my personal identity data and other information maintained by any authority/government authority/other person for KYC / e-KYC and other verification purpose.
- I/We hereby authorise the Company to send me intimations/servicing communications related to this proposal or the resulting policy at my address and contact details (email, telephone, mobile numbers) mentioned in this proposal form.
- You agree that in case of payment by credit/debit card/net banking, refund, if any shall be made to your credit/debit card/net banking account only.
- The permissions, consents, authorisations given by me/us to the Company shall, without restriction, remain in force in perpetuity and shall be valid for any instance requiring such permissions, consents or authorisations for this proposal and resulting policy.
- I/We understand that the Company shall make payments to me/us in respect of the proposed insurance policy to the bank account, details of which have been provided by me/us to the Company, unless the bank account particulars are modified by my/our written communication to the Company
- I confirm that the answers I have given are, to the best of my knowledge, true, and that I have not withheld any material information that may influence the assessment or acceptance of this application.
- I agree that this form will constitute part of my application for insurance(s) and that failure to disclose any material fact known to me may invalidate my insurance(s).
OTP has been sent on your mobile number +91 and email address