Edelweiss Tokio Life – MyLife+ is an online insurance term plan that covers your life and provides security to your family. It is a great opportunity to secure your family at a very competitive price. With cover upto 80 years of age & a flexible payout option, we offer you a value-for-money online insurance term plan. UIN No: 147N027V01
Cover up to 80 years of age with a flexible payout option
multiple payout options
Provides the flexibility to choose the death benefit payout as lumpsum or monthly payout or a combination of both
This product is being offered online. You can choose to protect your family from the comfort of your home.
key benefits for this product
On death of the life assured during the policy term, the payout options:
1) Under lump sum option, a lump sum amount equal to the sum assured will be paid.
2) Under Income benefit option, 1% of sum assured will be paid every month for the next 130 months starting from month after the date of death.
3) Combination of above two as per choice exercised by policyholder.
You can avail tax benefits under Section 80C and Section 10 (10D) of Income Tax Act, 1961.
Tax benefits are subject to change in the tax laws.
Edelweiss Tokio Life – MyLife+ is only the name of the non-participating, non-linked term assurance plan and does not in any way indicate the quality of the plan, its future prospects, or returns. Please know the associated risks and the applicable charges from your Personal Financial Advisor or the Intermediary. Tax benefits are subject to changes in the tax laws. For more details on risk factors and terms and conditions, please read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
Flower & Edelweiss are trademarks of Edelweiss Financial Services Limited; Tokio is Trademark of Tokio Marine Holdings Inc. and used by Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Co. Ltd. under license.
IRDAI Reg. No.: 147. CIN: U66010MH2009PLC197336. UIN: 147N027V01.
BEWARE OF SPURIOUS PHONE CALLS AND FICTITIOUS/ FRAUDULENT OFFERS
IRDAI clarifies to public that
– IRDAI or its officials do not involve in activities like sale of any kind of insurance or
financial products nor invest premiums.
– IRDAI does not announce any bonus.
– Public receiving such phone calls are requested to lodge a police complaint along with
details of phone call, number.