Edelweiss Tokio Life – Cash Income
A guaranteed plan that first gives you regular, increasing and tax free income for 20 years & then pays you a lump sum amount twice in the policy. UIN No: 147N023V01
long term risk coverage
Offers a long term risk coverage till 100 years of age
regular cash payout
Provides a regular cash payout from 21st policy year to 40th policy year
Allows easy customization through Riders
key benefits for this product
1) will be made from 21st policy year till the 40th policy year
2) increases from 22nd policy year at a simple rate of 6% p.a of annualized premium.
3) will be made at the end of each policy month, equally distributed over 12 months of each policy year
Lump sum payout:
Guaranteed lump sum amount is payable at the end of the 40th policy year as a specific % of initial sum assured depending on entry age.
1) On death of the life assured during the policy term,company pays death sum assured.
2) Death Sum Assured increases at a simple rate of 6% p.a of initial sum assured from 2nd policy year till 40th policy year. From 41st policy year till end of policy term, Death Sum Assured would be equal to 200% of sum assured.
On survival of the life assured up to age 100, company pays an amount equal to 100% of initial sum assured.
You can avail tax benefits under Section 80C and Section 10 (10D) of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
Currently, Under Section 80CCC, premiums up to Rs. 1,50,000 are allowed as a deduction from your taxable income each year.
Tax benefits are subject to changes in taxation laws.
Edelweiss Tokio Life – Cash Income is only the name of the non-participating endowment life insurance plan and does not in any way indicate the quality of the plan, its future prospects, or returns. Please know the associated risks and the applicable charges from your Personal Financial Advisor or the Intermediary. Tax benefits are subject to changes in the tax laws. For more details on risk factors and terms and conditions, please read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
Flower & Edelweiss are trademarks of Edelweiss Financial Services Limited; Tokio is Trademark of Tokio Marine Holdings Inc. and used by Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Co. Ltd. under license.
IRDAI Reg. No.: 147. CIN: U66010MH2009PLC197336. UIN: 147N023V01.
BEWARE OF SPURIOUS PHONE CALLS AND FICTITIOUS/ FRAUDULENT OFFERS
IRDAI clarifies to public that
– IRDAI or its officials do not involve in activities like sale of any kind of insurance or
financial products nor invest premiums.
– IRDAI does not announce any bonus.
– Public receiving such phone calls are requested to lodge a police complaint along with
details of phone call, number.