Edelweiss Tokio Life – Group life protection
Option to choose between only death benefit and death benefit with terminal illness. UIN No: 147N008V03
Flexibility to choose cover
Flexibility to choose a flat cover or a cover which is graded as per the designation, salary or any other parameter of your choice.
Option of choosing benefits
Option to choose between only death benefit and death benefit with terminal illness.
Additional comprehensive benefits
Additional comprehensive benefits through options and riders at nominal extra cost.
key benefits for this product
- The Master Policy when implemented covers the member even beyond working hours and anywhere in the world.
- Premium paid by employer is not a perquisite to the employee and does not attract tax
- Premium paid by individual member qualifies under 80C deduction as per Income Tax Act 1961
- Benefits received by the beneficiary of this policy are not taxable
- Securing the family of the group members is a goodwill gesture and can create loyalty
- Premium paid by employer is deductible as business expense as per Income Tax Act 196
- Large limit on Sum Assured with no medical test ensures hassle free implementation of the policy
- Additional comprehensive benefits through options and riders at nominal extra cos
- Protects against the unforeseen circumstances of benefit payments under employee benefit schemes