Edelweiss Tokio Life – Group life protection
Option to choose between only death benefit and death benefit with terminal illness. UIN No: 147N008V04
Flexibility to choose cover
Flexibility to choose a flat cover or a cover which is graded as per the designation, salary or any other parameter of your choice.
Option of choosing benefits
Option to choose between only death benefit and death benefit with terminal illness.
Additional comprehensive benefits
Additional comprehensive benefits through options and riders at nominal extra cost.
key benefits for this product
- The Master Policy when implemented covers the member even beyond working hours and anywhere in the world.
- Premium paid by employer is not a perquisite to the employee and does not attract tax
- Premium paid by individual member qualifies under 80C deduction as per Income Tax Act 1961
- Benefits received by the beneficiary of this policy are not taxable
- Securing the family of the group members is a goodwill gesture and can create loyalty
- Premium paid by employer is deductible as business expense as per Income Tax Act 196
- Large limit on Sum Assured with no medical test ensures hassle free implementation of the policy
- Additional comprehensive benefits through options and riders at nominal extra cos
- Protects against the unforeseen circumstances of benefit payments under employee benefit schemes
Edelweiss Tokio Life – Group Life Protection is only the name of the non-participating plan and does not in any way indicate the quality of the plan, its future prospects, or returns. Please know the associated risks and the applicable charges from your Personal Financial Advisor or the Intermediary. Tax benefits are subject to changes in the tax laws. For more details on risk factors and terms and conditions, please read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
Flower & Edelweiss are trademarks of Edelweiss Financial Services Limited; Tokio is Trademark of Tokio Marine Holdings Inc. and used by Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Co. Ltd. under license.
IRDAI Reg. No.: 147. CIN: U66010MH2009PLC197336. UIN: 147N008V04.
BEWARE OF SPURIOUS PHONE CALLS AND FICTITIOUS/ FRAUDULENT OFFERS
IRDAI clarifies to public that
– IRDAI or its officials do not involve in activities like sale of any kind of insurance or
financial products nor invest premiums.
– IRDAI does not announce any bonus.
– Public receiving such phone calls are requested to lodge a police complaint along with
details of phone call, number.