Edelweiss Tokio Life launches Total Protect Plus, a comprehensive protection solution
5 August 2021
Edelweiss Tokyo Life's special insurance plan, life cover up to 100 years Insurance Plan | This insurance product includes 'Child Future Protect Benefit' for children and 'Live Long Benefit' for survival. author TV9 Marathi Digital Team
Edelweiss Tokyo Life's special insurance plan, life cover up to 100 years Mumbai: Edelweiss Tokyo Life Insurance has announced 'Total Protect Plus', keeping in mind the future needs of providing comprehensive security measures in a single place during a global epidemic. It is a comprehensive security plan that offers additional alternative benefits to meet target financial needs.
Speaking on the occasion, Shubhrajit Mukhopadhyay, Executive Director, Edelweiss Tokyo Life Insurance, said: The epidemic has made these needs extremely urgent. With the help of 'Total Protect Plus', we expect to offer a comprehensive approach to managing customer risks and meeting all their targeted financial needs. This insurance product includes 'Child Future Protect Benefit' for children and 'Live Long Benefit' for survival.
“There is a lot of awareness these days about goal-based financial planning because it involves the idea of retirement and real security in the minds of consumers. When designing this product we strive to be the best value proposition that understands the gap between current needs. Whether it is about any new product or the way of offering products available in the market, Mukhopadhyay said.
Key features of this plan:
- You get cover up to 100 years of age, as a result you can leave it as an heir for your loved ones
- You get an optional 'Better Half Benefit' which provides cover to your spouse after your death
- 'Return of Premium Benefit' 100% refund facility
- Option to make regular payments or limited payments in installments for five, seven, ten, fifteen, and 20 years
- Six percent rebate per week on completion of 7 days medical test after purchasing of insurance.