Please enter amount in multiple of thousands.
- 6 months
Your policy term is 50 years and premium paying term is 30 years
Complete Cover - Cancer & Heart
Shield yourself from major health threats by choosing a single plan!
* Around 1.5 million new cases of cancer are reported each year and more than 17.5 million people suffer from major heart diseases in India.
HealthShield+ will give you financial protection against Cancer & Heart Related Ailments. The health cover can be used for medication and hospitalization and also take care of your regular expenses.
- Get payout on the diagnosis even when it is an early stage What does it cover?
- Waiver of premium benefit available
Complete Cover - Cancer & HeartBack
Mr. Jha opted for complete cover against Cancer and Heart disease with a sum assured of Rs. 50 lakhs.
2 years after purchasing the policy, he was diagnosed with a minor heart condition. Fortunately, he was covered with Edelweiss Tokio Life – HealthShield+ plan which took care of his medical and other regular expenses.
Since it was a minor heart condition, he received 15% of his sum assured i.e. Rs. 7.5 lakhs on diagnosis itself. Also, his future premiums for the next 5 years were waived off while his policy continued.
Unfortunately, after a few years, Mr. Jha was diagnosed with an early stage cancer. But to his relief, HealthShield+ came to his rescue AGAIN. He received 15% % of his sum assured on diagnosis of the illness i.e. Rs. 7.5 lakhs.
God forbid, if he gets diagnosed with another major cancer or heart condition, he would receive a claim of the remaining Sum assured i.e. 35 lakhs.
Mr. Jha is now concentrating on his recovery without being financially burdened by his expenses.
Secure Against Heart Diseases
* Since the past few years, heart disease has been the leading cause of mortality in India. But the good news is that, recently with the advancement in medication and intensive care available, heart disease can be treated with the right care. However, the advanced treatment options will also require huge finances. Be financially prepared against heart disease.
- Covers both minor and major heart conditions. What does it cover?
- Provides 100% sum assured amount on diagnosis of major heart condition
Mr. Sharma was aware that heart disease is common in India and most individuals are prone towards suffering from a heart disease. This drove Mr. Sharma to opt for Heart Cover with a sum assured of Rs 30 lakhs.
Unfortunately, 5 years later, he was diagnosed with a minor heart condition.
Since it was a minor heart condition, he received 15% of his sum assured on diagnosis itself i.e Rs. 4.5 lakhs.
With the amount received, he opted for a premium hospital with advanced treatment. He was able to completely focus on his recovery without having to worry about spending his entire savings and so he was back in action within a year.
He is now happy and still secured with Edelweiss Tokio Life – HealthShield+ , as the remaining 85% of the sum assured i.e. Rs. 25.5 lakhs is still active under his Heart Cover plan.
In addition, the future premiums for the next 5 years from the date of his minor heart condition were waived off.
Secure Against Cancer
*Cancer is the second most common disease in India. However, thanks to the marvels of modern medicine, you can fight and defeat cancer. However, the costs associated with recovery could exhausts your savings and it may put a financial burden on you.
- Covers both early and later stages of cancer. What does it cover?
- Affordable health cover that provides payout on diagnosis
Mr. Naik opted for a Cancer Cover with a sum assured of Rs 50 lakhs with a term trigger benefit when he was young.
After a decade, unfortunately, he was diagnosed with an early stage cancer. He and his family were devastated, however, one thing that gave him relief was Edelweiss Tokio Life – HealthShield+ Cancer option, a plan designed to fight against cancer financially.
He was relieved that he didn’t have to exhaust his savings as he had chosen a plan which covered him against both early and major stages of Cancer.
He received 15% of his claim amount i.e. Rs. 7.5 lakhs and his premiums for the next 5 years were waived off. His plan would continue to protect him with the remaining 85% of the sum assured being active i.e. Rs. 42.5 lakhs.
Also, as he had opted for the TERM TRIGGER benefit, in the case of his unfortunate demise his family would receive a lump sum amount.
In addition, Mr. Naik can claim for one more early stage cancer as his plan covers the diagnosis of two early stage cancers. Hence Mr. Naik is financially stress free and focusing on his recovery.