frequently asked questions
1. Written intimation to be provided by the claimant to Edelweiss Tokio Life.
2. On receipt of the intimation, Edelweiss Tokio Life will communicate the documents required for processing the claim.
3. Claimant to submit all the requisite documents.
4. Edelweiss Tokio Life to process the claim after receipt and verification of all the documents.
The duly filled claim forms are to be submitted at your nearest branch or at the below mentioned address:
Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Co. Ltd., 3rd & 4th Floor, Tower 3, Wing ‘B’, Kohinoor City,Kirol Road, Kurla (W),
Mumbai - 400070
The claim money is paid to the beneficiary who will generally be one of the following:
2. Assignee in case of assignment.
3. Appointee in case the nominee is a minor.
4. The proposer in case the policy is not on own life.
5. Life Assured himself/ herself in case of policy on own life for living benefit claims i.e. claims under disability, critical illness and hospital cash benefit.
We shall settle all bonafide claims within 24 hours and pay interest at 10% p.a., for delay* beyond 24 hours
* applicable to all policies with a Sum Assured of up to INR 5 Crores
The company honours claim payments through cheque or through NEFT as per the convenience of the claimant.
All claims including death claims should be intimated as soon as possible through any of the following channels:
b. Customer Care Toll Free Number 1-800-2121-212
c. Visit your nearest branch.
To know more about claim notification, please log on to https://www.edelweisstokio.in/claim/intimation
Company will decline the claim in case the policy is not in force, an exclusion condition applies or, if the claim is found to be fraudulent.
All genuine & bona-fide claims will be settled within 24 hours of submission of all required documents & information.
The Life Insurance Claim Form, along with the requisite list of documents, have been categorically mentioned and uploaded on our website.
Please check on https://www.edelweisstokio.in/claim/intimation
You can find out the status of your claim by calling our customer care toll free number 1-800-2121-212 or by writing to us on email@example.com