A term insurance plan is the first step towards your financial security. Sabse Pehle Life Insurance is a motto everyone should live by. Edelweiss Tokio Life – Zindagi Plus is a term insurance policy which provides considerable life coverage at a nominal cost. Knowing the features of this term plan will certainly enable you to buy this product as it can suit all your necessities, budget and financial objectives. Let us enumerate the most important features of Edelweiss Tokio Life Zindagi Plus which makes it a must buy life insurance policy for you and your family.
- The USP of Edelweiss Tokio Life – Zindagi Plus is the ‘Better Half Benefit’. Under this, after the demise of the policyholder, a life cover will start in his/her spouse’s name. This will be 50% of the life cover of the policy holder, up to an amount of Rs. 1cr. The spouse won’t have to pay any premium and the nominee will also get the sum assured. A very important feature of this benefit is that it also covers housewives.
- Secondly, we have Top-up Benefit which increases your life cover systematically as per your chosen rate. The point is when your salary increases in the future and meanwhile you think that the cover you have taken is not enough to meet the future requirements and lifestyle needs of your family, then this term plan helps you a lot. Thus, it shields you from future price rise and uncertainties and you don’t have to buy a new policy all over again.
- The feature of Critical Illness Cover covers you against 17 Critical Illnesses. In this feature, the policyholder has a choice between two payout options. Single Claim, in which you will receive the selected amount and your policy, will get terminated. The other one is Multi Claim in which you get the advantage of claiming the same amount THRICE without paying any future premiums.
- In Accidental Total and Permanent Disability, you’ll get the amount you have selected in case an accident causes permanent disability. This takes care of all your expenses and the policy continues as usual.
- In the end, we have a Decreasing Sum Assured feature in which you can avail the same term insurance for premiums less than standard rates from Day 1. The life cover will reduce by 50% after you turn 60 years old. This is a good news because after retirement your family won’t be as dependent on you as they are now.
Knowing the basic features of a term plan will certainly enable you to buy a product as per your requirement, budget and financial objectives. Term plans bought at an early age will be the best financial decision which will keep you worry-free for the rest of your life and helps you to attain bigger financial goals in your life. It is always better to be safe and secure than sorry.