Save money and money will save you!” This single sentence describes the importance of saving money in a significant manner. Saving money is a beneficial habit that helps us for lifetime. It provides financial security and ensures a prosperous future.
Rohan, a 25-year-old unmarried man, loves to go for movies, weekend outings, dinners and parties with his friends. At the start of the month he has money but as the month end is nearer he has hardly any savings. Basically like all youngsters he lives for the day hand to mouth. Meanwhile his parents are planning his marriage in next few years but he barely has any savings. This is the case with most of the youngsters who in the heat of the moment forget to plan about their future.
It’s not like you restrain your desires, but keep a check on your expenses, even the smaller ones, and save more and consistently. As Warren Buffet rightly said, “Do not save what is left after spending but spend what is left after saving”.
Rohan can not only save his money but multiply it by investing in the right places. Put it in a different mode like he can invest in ULIPs which are one of the best investing option available specially Edelweiss Tokio Wealth Plus which comes up with so many features and advantages. As the years pass, your expenses will increase, so will your salary. This will allow Rohan to save more and more each month. He will earn interest on his savings, and all of this will help him once he will retire.
He decided to invest Rs 5000 for 20 years after maturity he will get Rs 77 lac. There is something more which Rohan will get with Edelweiss Tokio Wealth Plus, investment+lifecover+tax savings+Additional Allocations+Rising Star Benefit
Features of Edelweiss Tokio Wealth Plus Plan
- Zero allocation and administration charges.
- Additional allocation ensures that 100% of premium paid by you is allocated to the fund(s) as per your choice and Investment Strategy. In addition to this, the plan provides additional allocation every year starting from the 1st Policy Year till the end of the premium paying term.
- Extra Allocations added with every premium in the first 5 policy years 1%
- Premium Booster added at the end of each year starting from the 6th policy year till the end of the premium paying term. The Premium Booster added each year to the fund are 3% for year 5 10, 5% for year 11 15, 7% for year 16 20.
- Rising Star Benefit in Edelweiss Tokio Life Wealth Plus Plan
- Unlimited Opt-in and Opt-out option between Investment Strategies
- Unlimited free switches between funds
- Tax benefits: You may be eligible for tax benefits as per applicable tax laws.
- 80C/80CCC: Deduction is allowed for only so much of the premium payable as does not exceed 10% of the actual capital sum assured. The maximum amount of deduction that an assessee can claim under Sections 80C, 80CCC will be limited to Rs. 150,000
Thus by opting Edelweiss Tokio Wealth Plus Rohan will not only get good returns of her investment but a life cover for himself with a Rising Star Benefit for her coming child.
So Like Rohan be smart and make a wise decision of investing your money in ULIP which will give you extra WEALTH. Start investing in Edelweiss Tokio Wealth Plus.
Have you ever purchased a ULIP? If not, then Edelweiss Tokio Wealth Plus is a right choice for you.